The Town of Cleveland’s former Cleveland Elementary Auditorium and Media Center have been refurbished into the new West Rowan Public Library located at 201 School St. The move to turn the school’s former auditorium and media center into a library was a year-long project by Rowan County Government, with assistance from private fundraising.
The West Branch will offer printing, print books, computer labs for adults, a children’s area, and special programming. There will be free Wi-Fi access on the grounds and broadband internet in the library.
For more information, please visit rowancountync.gov/1564/service-modifications